Home Child Care Provider with Community Home Child Care
Starting a home child care business on your own can be overwhelming!
Being a Home Child Care Provider with Community Home Child Care, a program licensed by the Ministry of Education, takes the guesswork out of running a child care business from your home.
Our Home Child Care Providers
- Are self-employed
- Provide care in their own home for up to 6 children, under the age of 13
- Play an important role in the children’s physical, emotional, and physiological development
- Are warm, responsive, and professionally committed to providing quality child care
- Set the hours and days of the week for their programs
Join our team and experience the benefits!
All Providers are connected with and receive ongoing support from a dedicated Home Child Care Coordinator, Registered Early Childhood Educators.
How We Support Our Providers
Community Home Child Care:
- Connects Providers with families who are looking for child care through London and Middlesex County’s centralized waiting list
- Assists with promotion and parent referrals
- Collects the parent fees and guarantee regular Provider payment
- Provides ongoing professional learning opportunities and support, including home visits
- Assists with program and menu planning for children of different ages
- Provides a selection of materials, equipment and resources suitable for children of different ages to support the program needs
As Provider, the families in your program may also be eligible to receive subsidized child care.
Is home child care the right career for you? Learn more about becoming an approved home child care provider.
Learn a bit more about our program from the Community Home Child Care Parent Handbook.
Make a difference in the life of a child and their family!